We make it work
We specialise in turnkey solutions including the design, manufacture, testing, installation and maintenance and monitoring of amusement park rides.
We work with a wide range of clients including theme and amusement parks, safari parks, zoos, farm parks, shopping malls, retail outlets and family entertainment centres.
Nine reasons to choose Amusement Technical as your technical solutions partner…
- 1. Our technical solutions expertise applies exclusively to amusement rides, this means we thoroughly understand every aspect of the business and the product.
- 2. Our team of specialists has a combined experience of over 70 years in providing technical services to the amusement ride industry
- 3. We are fully conversant with all of the current standards, generally employed, principally EN13814, ASTM 2291, ASTM F1193, ISO 13849 as well as a host of other manufacturing and design-based standards.
- 4. We hold insurance cover in respect of Public Liability, Products Liability and Professional Indemnity to the value of £10M with worldwide coverage (Including USA and Canada).
- 5. We produce the entire product in-house from design to installation. This means we have understanding and control of all elements of the supply chain and can offer you a complete turnkey solution.
- 6. We have demonstrated our commitment to safety and quality in the theme park industry, having achieved the accreditation to BS EN 1090 execution class 3, the European standard for structural steelwork.
- 7. From our purpose-built facility in the North West of England we deliver the majority of our services in-house, including the recent six-figure investment in our machining shop.
- 8. We work with parks all over the world including three of the top ten parks in the US, the largest travelling fair in Saudi Arabia and a myriad of household name parks in the UK.
- 9. Our control and automation engineers have completed the TÜV Rheinland Functional Safety Training programme and as such as FS Eng (TÜV Rheinland) qualified.